pinterest-7115f.html Charmingly Yours: I Just Felt Lucky This 12/12/12

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I Just Felt Lucky This 12/12/12



Today, I just felt the luck that 12/12/12 brings because it’s my first time to write on my blog thus, making this my first ever post. This date will become a most memorable one for me on this blog and I just hope that this will bring more luck and good things to me.

I will be sharing things on this blog that will be worth reading and worth learning. Writing has been my passion aside from doing designs. I just wanted to write all the things that I felt worth sharing. I will be sharing my good and bad experiences here, of being a wife, a mother, a daughter, a friend and just everything else. I will also be sharing some of my recipes, my cooking adventures and experimentation. So you better watch all these things out here in my blog. I will make sure that you will be enjoying and it will be worth reading.

Thank you for reading my first post and hoping you will come again to stop by very soon.

Charmingly Yours,
Charina 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cha!

    Welcome to blog world. You can also check my blog: http://www.bubblymom.com :)

    Regards,

    janneth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan! I have checked your blog already...nice! :)

      Delete